Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Where Did July Go?

I cann't believe it is the last day of July. It seems like we just ended June, and yet here we are starting our back-to-school shopping.

I'm a bit bummed that July is at its end. I'm not quite ready (most days) to send Logan on into Kindergarten. I feel like this summer, especially July, just flew by. I was thinking the other night that Logan and I did not really do anything over the past month, mainly because it was too dang hot to do anything! I even went back and looked through my pictures. Nope. Nothing exciting at all. Which proves my point that we have indeed watched waaaay too much television this summer!

So....our July wrap-up includes:

Celebrating the 4th of July




Lots of Batman play

And Spidey dropped in to visit.

Swimming with our playgroup friends

Watching Matt run his first 5k



No comments:

Post a Comment