As promised, I have another giveaway! The great people at Purex Insiders sent me a full-sized bottle of Dial's new Vitamin Boost Body Wash. This body wash is lotion infused with a new vitamin complex for healthy soft skin.
I tried it out the other morning. I was sent the Amazing B formula. It's a thicker creamy soap with a light scent that wasn't overpowering. This cold weather has done a number on my skin so I was pleasantly surprised when my skin felt softer and less itchy.
Wanna try it for free? I have two coupons for a FREE bottle. Comment below if you would like to be entered to win. If you follow the blog, please let me know and that will earn you an extra entry. And if you don't follow, what are you waiting for?!?!
I will draw a winner on Saturday!
Pick me! Pick me! I follow (stalk) you :)
ReplyDeleteIt's ok...I stalk you too ;o)
ReplyDeleteI would love to try it!! I follow your blog =]
ReplyDeleteI think I'm following you now! I would love to win ;)
ReplyDeleteTo follow: On the right hand side there is a Join this Site button. I believe it will ask for an email address. Then your pic should pop up under members!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try it! :-)
ReplyDelete:) I follow you!
ReplyDelete