The day started off with Logan coming into my bedroom, jumping up on the bed, and saying, "The Easter Bunny is here!" It made me laugh because we rarely talk about the Easter Bunny. I just can't play up the rabbit like I can Santa, and the Easter Bunny just isn't as fun to me. So, I have kinda just let Logan take the lead on it, and he doesn't seem to care as long as he gets something ;o)
Downstairs we went to see what the rabbit left. The basket was sitting on the living room floor surrounded by eggs. Logan pulled out each item and looked at it, then decided to open the eggs, which had dinosaurs in them! I think his favorite thing in the basket was an Imaginext Green Lantern...he promptly had the dinos attacking him.
Then we got ready to head to Mass. I took a few pictures of Logan out in the yard in his Easter-wear. We got to the church about a half-hour early, and Logan did pretty well during the service. It was actually the best he has done in a long time, and I think if we wouldn't have gotten there so early he would have been even better.
After church we headed down to Pana to my parents house. My sister and brother-in-law were there with their new baby Tucker, so we got to celebrate Tucker's first Easter with him. We had lunch, and then my dad hid some eggs for Logan to find in the backyard. Logan had a lot of fun, and insisted on opening every single egg as he found them. Lucky for us there wasn't that many! Then we came inside and Logan opened his presents from Poppa Dan and Grandma Laura and Tucker.
Then we headed into town to my grandparents house for yet another egg hunt! This time Logan had some competition with his cousins Josiah, Dante, Gigi, and Quinton. I'm not sure who had more fun, the kids or my aunts! After the hunt my grandma sat down at the piano and played awhile. Logan asked for lessons. It was nice to see everyone...I hadn't seen my grandparents and other family since Christmas.
Finally, our last stop was to Matt's parents house, where we visited with them and the GGs. Logan got even more treats. Can you tell this kid is spoiled? It was a good end to a good day!
![]() |
| Easter morning |
![]() |
| Ready for church |
![]() |
| Egg hunt at Poppa Dan's |
![]() |
| Tucker's first Easter |
![]() |
| Great-grandkids ready for an egg hunt |






No comments:
Post a Comment