Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Product Review-Purex Fabric Softener Sheets

A few of my friends are members of Purex Insiders, a group of product testers. They have received some awesome products to try out and share. I wanted to get in on this action, and after about a year of looking to see if they were accepting new members, I finally was accepted.

I am happy to say that the first item I "applied" to sample was one that I received. Last week I received a box of Purex Fabric Softener Sheets in the Sweet Lavender scent. I could actually smell the sheets before I opened the delivery box, and my dining room smelled lovely after the package was opened.



I tried out the product yesterday. The scent is much lighter on the clothing, and the clothing did not have a slick feel to it, like I have experienced with other fabric sheets. And most importantly (to me) there was no static. The sheets also repel pet hair and lint.

Interested in trying these for free? You're in luck! The nice people at Purex sent me three coupons for a free box of the sheets. All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog by following the instructions on the Rafflecopter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, I'm not a dryer sheet kind of girl...maybe I should be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhhmm, I commented but don't see it.

    ReplyDelete